Useful Docs Sharing--- Setup Videos for Omada EAPs

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2018-12-29 07:36:58 - last edited 2019-11-26 09:45:20

Hello, guys !

I have found a very useful post in the Knowledge Base of this community( Setup Videos), which introduces how to manage Omada EAPs in different ways. I am a little confused about the management method for my EAPs. Standalone or the  Controller? OC200 or the app?  Local management or remote login? When I watched the videos in the post, I got the idea of this  and configure my EAPs in the appropriate and convenient way.

I highly recommend that the users that have problems in understanding the mangement or basic configurations in EAPs watch the videos in this post. I am sure that it will help you figure it out. wink

What's more, the post says that their TW team has been working on producing videos and docs like this. yes I am interested in the videos which are on the way .

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Useful Docs Sharing--- Setup Videos for Omada EAPs-Solution
2019-01-02 01:42:04 - last edited 2019-07-19 02:27:16

Great! Thank you for sharing!

Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:Useful Docs Sharing--- Setup Videos for Omada EAPs-Solution
2019-01-02 01:42:04 - last edited 2019-07-19 02:27:16

Great! Thank you for sharing!

Recommended Solution