Tplink Router TL840N getting hanged again and again,

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-01-02 07:51:18 - last edited 2021-04-20 11:15:03

i have a large area network in karachi pakstan where i am using unmanaged switches to connect all my users, since last 5 days there is an issue that most of tplink routers are getting hanged, have no dhcp access even i can't access to the routers admin page by LAN, With this issue my unmanaged switch is also gets stuck, i am hopping for good suggession, thiss issue is comming rendomly in different router in my network, 

Options
1 Reply
Re:Tplink Router TL840N getting hanged again and again,
2019-01-02 09:45:03 - last edited 2021-04-20 11:15:03

Fakhar wrote

i have a large area network in karachi pakstan where i am using unmanaged switches to connect all my users, since last 5 days there is an issue that most of tplink routers are getting hanged, have no dhcp access even i can't access to the routers admin page by LAN, With this issue my unmanaged switch is also gets stuck, i am hopping for good suggession, thiss issue is comming rendomly in different router in my network, 

Hi Fakhar

You can try to confirm if there is broadcast storm or ARP spoofing or IP conflict. Generally these problem will cause the problem that you cannot access other devices. You can only connect one PC to the router when the problme happens, for confirming if the router really hanged.

Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 902

Replies: 1