Firmware version NOT searchable

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-01-13 20:12:58 - last edited 2019-03-12 08:56:22

What a mess. The best search I can do is TL-R600VPN. I get 621 pages to wade through and no way to filter that. I should be able to limit to Firmware. Mine is v. 4. More confusing is that the whole world is represented there. Thailand, Argentina, Australia. If the engineers at TP-Link will say that other than language it's all the same, then OK. But the forums would be less struggle if the devices were divided by geographic area.

Linux Ubuntu 18.04 LTS (Bionic Beaver). TP-Link TL-R600VPN
Options
1 Reply
Re:Firmware version NOT searchable
2019-03-13 03:20:13

JeSuisFlaneur wrote

What a mess. The best search I can do is TL-R600VPN. I get 621 pages to wade through and no way to filter that. I should be able to limit to Firmware. Mine is v. 4. More confusing is that the whole world is represented there. Thailand, Argentina, Australia. If the engineers at TP-Link will say that other than language it's all the same, then OK. But the forums would be less struggle if the devices were divided by geographic area.

Hi JeSuisFlaneur

The current community contain the whole world. It will let the post be saw by more people. 

As you said, the current searching feature may be not convenient. The community engineer will cnosider to improve it. Thanks for your feedback.

Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 928

Replies: 1