Night Vision Tac Glasses Reviews Bell+Howell
a week ago

First of all, the only 3D movies I have seen in the past few years are Avatar and Transformers: Dark of the Moon. If Cameron wants me to see the film in 3D than whom am I to argue. As for as Transformers go, I needed to be as close to Rosie Huntington-Whiteley as humanly possible and if 3D allowed me that, well, let's say I wasn't disappointed. Too bad I can't see her in my own screening room at night and in 3D. Damn it, I knew I should have bought a 3D TV.

But, I didn't take any dates to those movies, I flew solo. I did Night Vision Tac Glasses Reviews Bell+Howell however take a date to see Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides. I met my date many times before through mutual friends and one night we actually hooked up, so I thought by taking her to dinner and a movie on an official date would allow me to take things further. She was smoking and I thought she had the same sentiments. Or at least I hoped, I'm really not smoking, but maybe after a few bottles of wine she would think that way.

Options