Hi All i am very new to this Form
We have 64 2MP IP cameras, We want to connect them to few switches and transmit data via Wireless Out door CEP Network. Currently we are using OFC Cable network, but we have limitation of 6 Core and 6 switches and couldn't expand. Also, the OFC Cables is frequently getting disconnected by locals, cable operators, Electricity department and its getting costly to fix them, So thinking of a Wireless soloution and landed on CEPs, but i have 0 knowledge of its setup/working in real world. Our colony is hardly 1 Kms in radious
1. My understanding is we need 1 Receiver and 8 Senders.. Is this Correct?
2. Can 1 Receiver can accept the load of 64 or more senders load?
3. Is its Mandatory to have 100% accurate point to point or little deviation is also acceptable?
4. In our Colony, should i put on Electric Pole which are on the ground or i must put these CPEs on the top of the Apartment?
5. Planning for this, Please suggest if any other Good one
6. How will be the Data Speed, will it be like constant or any packet loss?
7. Is this wireless setup better than OFC Setup. Coz in OFC setup we have face many challenges of cable cutting, splicing, defective media converter and so on..
8. Is there any better way of connection if there is any issues in CPE setup
9. Can we have a Wifi Setup, i can get 1GBPs setup. 10.Maintenance wise do we have any issues with CPE setup especially when compared with OFC, coz, if CPE setup is beneficial for a Colony, when we have to shift from existing OFC setup for which we have invested around 8 lakhs and still struggling with frequent cable cuts
Thanks in advance..