If you have lost or accidentally deleted the data from your Apple drive then so as to recover these lost data and deleted files you need to execute these steps:
- Down the data recovery software Disk drill on your Apple system
- Now connect the device driver from your Mac
- And try to launch the application of Disk Drill
- Then select the drive which you want to scan for recovering files
- You have the option of Quick scanning, deep scanning for restoring deleted files
- After the scan is complete choose the files which you want to restore from the scan result.
Even after following these steps you are not able to restore the deleted data then you are free to call Apple Australia Contact where professionals are ready to assist you.