OMADA Client connection history feature request / enhancement OR Log level settings

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

OMADA Client connection history feature request / enhancement OR Log level settings

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-03-28 08:35:17 - last edited 2019-05-10 09:22:54

Hello Forum,

for troubleshooting some clients it would be very helpful to have an additional field filled with the AP name for that connection.

There is trouble with some clients flapping from on AP to another at my site sometimes. The LOG section does not help here at all.

I have even tried to change logsettings on AP´s hostapd config files (/tmp...) for a particular SSID but could not save them. No editor on EAP245 AP´s busybox :-(

So i have the feeling there are some users like me out there needing better troubleshooting option so here is the request. 

Cheers,

Bernd

Options
1 Reply
Re:OMADA Client connection history feature request / enhancement OR Log level settings
2019-05-27 03:35:24

Hi Radioman,

With the latest version of Omada, you can now find the "MAC" of the AP to which the client is connected to on the "Clients" list. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1013

Replies: 1