Cannot Access EAP110 WLAN

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-05-22 08:24:16
Model: EAP110  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hello
I have the problem that I can no longer administer my WLAN access point. Initially, I connected it directly to my PC and set it up under the IP address given in the manual. Then I have set that my router should assign it a different IP address 192.168.2.2. I also see in my Fritz box that the EAP under this IP address in the network is available. A ping to the new address but fails. I can no longer call the web interface to make changes to the configuration. The WLAN works but for all devices.
Set is FAT mode.
What could that be? How can I reach the configuration page again?
I do not want to reset the EAP to factory settings and reconfigure it
Greetings, Jan

Options
1 Reply
Re:Cannot Access EAP110 WLAN
2019-05-23 08:42:51

Hello,

You cannot login to the EAP110's web management page, yes?

You say you set the statistic IP address for it, then you connect the EAP and the PC to a router, the router will assign IP address for the PC. Do the IP address of EAP110 and PC are in the same subnet? If not, you cannot ping the EAP110 successfully on the PC. 

You can also set statistic IP address for the PC and connect the PC to the EAP110 directly, then you shoule be able to access the web management page of the EAP110. Please note that the IP address of the PC you set should be the same subnet with the EAP110.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 2541

Replies: 1

Related Articles