Cannot connect to the OC200 Cloud Controller via Cloud

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Cannot connect to the OC200 Cloud Controller via Cloud

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
23 Reply
Re:Re:Cannot connect to the OC200 Cloud Controller via Cloud
2020-09-01 03:57:08

Dear @Ginwine,

good day.. sir my OC200 hardware cloud light is flashing yet I failed to connect to the controller..
what to do?

Good day! For the case, it is suggested to upgrade the OC200 firmware to OC200(UN)_V1_1.2.3 Build 20200430 and then check if the issue could be resolved after the update.

>> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options
Re:Cannot connect to the OC200 Cloud Controller via Cloud
2021-03-02 15:59:05

Having the same issue, everything works fine while on network. Please advise

Options
2021-03-02 17:40:00

@Helosparky 

Mine is doing the exact same thing today, all day so far.

Options
2021-03-02 22:02:58

@Taurii 

Hello,

it is a bug on 4.2.8, I have already reported.

The workaround now is to do a backup of configuration, reset controller and bind to the TP-Link cloud via wizard.

After you can restore the backup.

Best Regards

Options
2021-05-14 13:16:48

@Emitplink the bug seems to continue in v4.3.5 from what I can tell. I am on the same network, I have 500 mbps internet and can't access my controller via cell app nor cloud controllere.

Options
2021-11-05 10:42:10

@forrest 

Hi I have the same isssue, I can not connect to Omada OC 200 Hardware Controller via cloud from the Android Omada App.

Application allows me to connect to OC 200 from local network, Controller is bound to cloud account and it is accessible via TpLink web based cloud.

I have two EAP 245 connected, OC 200 Hardware Controller:

Version 4.4.6

Firmware 1.9.3 Build 20210914 Rel.39903

All stuff EAPs, Android App, Hardware Controller have been updated to the latest versions.

Worth to note that this cloud Access via Android App was working about 2-3 weeks ago. Maybe some APK update has broken it?

Please help!

If required I can try to grab Android ADB logcat logs, when trying to connect.

Best,

Krystian Kostecki.

Options
2021-11-09 12:43:09

@Fae @TP-Link 

Any updates on this issue?

I still can not connect to OC200 Controller remotely (cloud) via Omada Android App. 

The controller is accessible via web-browser TP-Link ID Cloud Access and of course from the Omada App itself via local network...

Please help!!!

Options
2021-11-10 08:52:45

Dear @Kostek,

Kostek wrote

Any updates on this issue?

I still can not connect to OC200 Controller remotely (cloud) via Omada Android App. 

The controller is accessible via web-browser TP-Link ID Cloud Access and of course from the Omada App itself via local network...

Sorry for any trouble caused. This has been reported to the R&D team for further investigation. Any updates, I let you know.

>> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options
2021-11-10 09:16:34

Hi @Fae and anybody interested,

I heve just solved the issue by myself, as I said it is probably Omada Android apk bug, so the workaround is to

- Open Android App,

- go to Cloud controllers tab,

- choose your Controller and click Forget, and confirm,

- now simply add Controller again in Android app via scanning QR code on its back.

The problem occured after firmware upgrade although.

Best,

Krystian.

Hope that it helps anybody.

Options
2021-11-10 10:34:12

Dear @Kostek,

Kostek wrote

Hi @Fae and anybody interested,

I heve just solved the issue by myself, as I said it is probably Omada Android apk bug, so the workaround is to

- Open Android App,

- go to Cloud controllers tab,

- choose your Controller and click Forget, and confirm,

- now simply add Controller again in Android app via scanning QR code on its back.

The problem occured after firmware upgrade although.

Thank you for sharing the solution. I'll share this to the R&D team as well.

To confirm, do you mean the issue occurred after you upgrade the OC200 controller? What's the previous version of your OC200?

Options