Cannot connect to the OC200 Cloud Controller via Cloud

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Cannot connect to the OC200 Cloud Controller via Cloud

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
23 Reply
Re:Cannot connect to the OC200 Cloud Controller via Cloud
2021-12-02 03:32:06

@forrest Having same issues with OC300 unable to connect even though the Controller is running latest software and shows connected, further more some clients at site also loosing internet connectivity, new clients connect with out internet connected clients

Controller used on SITE showing same results for all sites , OC200 and OC300.

Options
2021-12-03 15:27:35

I'm seeing this same issue today.

Options
2021-12-03 15:30:30

Some more info on my last quote:

1. Yesterday I had to reset all of my tp-link equipment because I reset the OC200 without backing it up (I reset it to try to resolve this issue).
  2. So yesterday I just got everything updated to the latest and greatest version, got everything reconfigured, got the oc200 connected to the cloud, and verified everything was connected and working correctly. Cloud access was fine. Problem resolved, so I thought.

2) Today, try to access the OC200 remotely, no dice. So it's stuffed. I have a backup of a config this time!

Options