EAP 225 Outdoor Adopt Issues

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-06-18 03:12:52
Model: EAP225-Outdoor  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.5.0

Hello, I've been working on this all day, and can't seem to get it working. So I recently setup the EAP contorller software on my computer and I was able to adopt my main EAP 225. I just got another want to set up in a mesh configeration,  and I'm haveing issues adopting it in the the EAP controller. I've made sure all the firmwares match on both units. and still noting. It continues to tell me, that it can't adopt. It contiunes to tell me, that the username and password is wrong on the  new unit. I've factory reset it, multiple times, so the defalt username and passwords should be it. I don't know why I can't adopt this second one. Anyone have any ideas? 

Options
1 Reply
Re:EAP 225 Outdoor Adopt Issues
2019-06-20 01:09:12

Hello, 

Here are some suggestions for you when you cannot adopt the EAP successfully.

1. Close the anti-virus/firewall first for checking;

2. Check the IP address of the EAP, is it in the same subnet with Controller host?

3. Reset the EAP again, and when it shows up in the pending list again, adopt it again, the username and password are admin.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1925

Replies: 1