TP-LInk Drivers AC600 Archer T2UH

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-06-18 13:46:07
Model: Adapter  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version:

Hi, my Archer 2TUH wifi adapter does not have drivers available for my Linux Mint 19.1 kernel version v4.31. The drivers found at www.tp-link.com are for kernel v2 and v3. Download some of github, compile them and the SO recognizes it but the intensity of the signal is 0%. Please can you help me by providing me with some drivers or with the solution. I bought it because I had support for Linux, and the device works very well on Windows. Thank you very much.

Options
5 Reply
Re:TP-LInk Drivers AC600 Archer T2UH
2019-06-19 02:52:11

Hi,

For the linux OS, as an open system, we are not very familiar with it, while we will try our best to help you.

So now with the driver installed, can you detect any wireless networks around you? 

If all of them have the same issue? Showing up 0% as signal strength? 

How far away from the main router and the computer? Have you ever tried to change any wireless settings of the main router? Like wireless channel or channel width. 

Thanks in advance, nice day. 

Options
Re:Re:TP-LInk Drivers AC600 Archer T2UH
2019-06-19 03:10:58
Hello, Yes, all wireless networks show me 0% signal, what I find strange is that the LED indicator of the device does not emit light. I am about 6 meters away from the router, and the configuration of the main router is correct, because from my window I connect with a quality and signal strength of 100%. Many thanks for the concern, I have been looking for solutions to the problem in forums and post
Options
Re:Re:Re:TP-LInk Drivers AC600 Archer T2UH
2019-06-24 02:45:46

Hi Vitico,

Seems that the driver of the adapter has something wrong.

Below is the chipset of the adapter. Please try to find another driver online and reinstall it  to give it a go.

MT7610U

Good day. 

Options
Re:Re:Re:Re:TP-LInk Drivers AC600 Archer T2UH
2019-06-24 03:44:32

Just look online for this solution for linux mint 19.1. Here is the link https://forums.linuxmint.com/viewtopic.php?t=280551 and nothing did not work. Thank you

Options
Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:TP-LInk Drivers AC600 Archer T2UH
2019-06-26 03:28:00

Hi Vitico, thanks for your reply, I read the link you posted, while per I said, the driver may cause the issue, to do a test, you can find another driver for it with the chipset and check whether it works.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 2730

Replies: 5

Related Articles