BUG in Voucher Manager: Unintentional deletion of all vouchers!

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-07-03 10:41:59
Model: OC200  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 20190419

When you select all vouchers in the list (first checkbox in the title row). It obviously selects not only the 10 shown vochers, it selects ALL vochers you have. Clicking the "delete" Button than REMOVES ALL YOUR VOUCHERS! Not just the currently visible ones.

This behavior is absolutely wrong and needs to be fixed asap!

For me its a half day of work to generate and distribute new vouchers to all of our clients.

Options
3 Reply
Re:Re:BUG in Voucher Manager: Unintentional deletion of all vouchers!
2019-07-03 15:30:31

Questionmark wrote

It would also be super annoying to have to go through page-by-page when you actually want to do an action on everything in a table.

Yes, your right, so just add an 'all' option to the 'Page Size' setting and you have that option without any big effort.

Options
Re:BUG in Voucher Manager: Unintentional deletion of all vouchers!
2019-07-16 11:59:33

I had that headache.

https://community.tp-link.com/en/business/forum/topic/158627?page=1&t=2019%2F06%2F26%2001%3A48%3A52%20%2B0000

Its just like email, what ever you see and click on check all, only those you can view can be selected and deleted and it does not include those we can't view right? an older version or when I was using the omada controller installed in my PC I don't have any problems with that but when I got the OC200 its a headache. I use the paging or the page view to counter check and delete vouchers, like if you have 50 vouchers which had some errors and need it to delete from the current 500 vouchers, you need to click and select it one by one then click delete. If you have 300 vouchers that need to delete out of 2000, you need to click on those 300 items but if you use paging or page view of 100 and select all its just 3 page delete and a breeze. But still hope they can add and fix that.

Options
Re:Re:BUG in Voucher Manager: Unintentional deletion of all vouchers!
2019-07-22 12:23:15

Hi,

We have the plan to change this feature in later software, thank you for your feedback.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1245

Replies: 3