Votes

Don't delete voucher in the background!

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Votes

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-07-03 16:52:58
Model: OC200  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 20190419

When you select all vouchers in the list (first checkbox in the title row). It obviously selects not only the 10 shown vochers, it selects ALL vochers you have. Clicking the "delete" Button than REMOVES ALL YOUR VOUCHERS! Not just the currently visible ones.

This behavior is absolutely wrong and needs to be fixed asap!

See: Business Wi-Fi -> BUG in Voucher Manager: Unintentional deletion of all vouchers! for ideas how to fix it.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Don't delete voucher in the background!
2019-12-30 00:08:57

@vonTinzenberg 

I also noticed this problem and it's very annoying. Especially when I try to print a whole lot of vouchers.

Usually, i just select all and deselect a few to leave only what I wanted to print. But the problem is, selecting all doesn't just select what's visible on your screen, but the all of vouchers available. And by the time you try to print the remaining voucher, only those deselected are excluded for printing and all others, including the invisible ones (not present on your screen) will also be printed.

So I ended up selecting the voucher that I wanted to print one by one, for printing.

Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 941

Replies: 1

Voters 1