Votes

MFA / 2FA for Omada Cloud

This repeated request has been merged into the main thread Request - Please add two factor authentication to the omada cloud managment. . Please vote on the main thread.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Votes

MFA / 2FA for Omada Cloud

This repeated request has been merged into the main thread Request - Please add two factor authentication to the omada cloud managment. . Please vote on the main thread.
This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
54 Reply
Re:MFA / 2FA for Omada Cloud
2021-11-05 11:51:32

Please update the app to also support 2FA.

/Evert

Options
2021-11-06 00:18:30

@e_kjellgren I have the latest version of the TP link Omada App (3.3.2) on Android and still get the same 2 factor error message. Doesn't look like they pushed out the update yet for the android app version. The google play store shows the last time the Omada app was updated was on July 7th 2021.

Options
2021-11-13 14:46:20

@WirelessForEver Just updated my TP-link Omada Android app looks like two-factor authentication is now working for the android platform.

Options
Re:MFA / 2FA for Omada Cloud-Solution
2022-03-07 01:33:22 - last edited 2022-03-07 01:33:33

Hi All,

I'd like to close this thread since 2FA has been supported from Omada Controller v5.0.

To enjoy 2FA, please upgrade your Omada Controller to v5.0 or later version. Cheers!

Add a screenshot of part of the Release Note for Controller v5.0.

>> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Recommended Solution
Options