Captive portal don't configure two access

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Captive portal don't configure two access

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
16 Reply
Re:Captive portal don't configure two access
2021-01-29 13:12:54
Do you an idea when this feature will be released ? I'm using the last firmware version and I still can't create two or more portals.
Options
2021-02-23 12:56:05

@Fae 

Any News about this firmware update allowing us to create more than 01 personalized Portal? This is an important feature for a bunch consumers.

Options
2021-02-24 01:43:27

Dear @TechsupportBR,

Any News about this firmware update allowing us to create more than 01 personalized Portal? This is an important feature for a bunch consumers.

Sorry that I don't know when the firmware update will be available, adding a new feature is not a simple word, we may wait patiently for the official firmware release. Thank you for your kind understanding.

>> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options
2021-02-25 03:48:48
really i dont understand the previous version was add and the new one not we are running the business .its really very bad to see some thing like Thant from tplink .. this post from 2020 and we are 2021 till now no any action till when we need to wait
Options
2021-03-10 13:55:18
Agreed. For sure, release a firmware update is not an easy job but in my opinion, TP-Link have a good DEV team to work on it and this removed feature should be putted on top priority for the crew focused on Captive Portal tool. OK, if wait is the unique option we will wait. But, it is sad to have this feedback.
Options
2021-05-01 11:37:32

@hsmo55 This feature is now available in the latest firmware update (1.8.0 Build 20210406 Rel.58757).  

For now, the update is only available through online updating, is not yet available in the tplink webpage.

Options
Related Articles