Clients not showing up with EAP connected on same switch

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Clients not showing up with EAP connected on same switch

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
16 Reply
Re:Clients not showing up with EAP connected on same switch
2021-03-04 12:53:54

@Fae Doesn't seem to do anything for me

Options
2021-03-04 21:37:58

@Fae upgraded both and issue is still the same.

Options
2021-04-02 10:30:48

@Fae Any update? This is quite easy to reproduce and a very annoying issue. I would really like to see this fixed!
Don't make me regret switching from Ubiquiti...

Options
2021-04-02 15:52:07

@Fae 

I have the new version of the controller software running (4.2.11) and still seeing this issue with some network devices not showing up in the clients tab. I am running the controller on a Windows pc with 6 eaps attached through a tp link poe switch and an r605 router managed through the controller software. 

Options
2021-04-06 12:03:39

Hi All,

For the issue that Wired Clients not showing up with EAP connected on the same switch whose network topology is

Wired Clients & EAP ---- non-Omada managed switch ---- Omada network

The issue has been addressed and it will be fixed in Omada Controller v4.3 (developing).

>> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options
2021-05-07 11:43:16

@Fae I have installed the latest version of the controller but same issue. Do we have to wait for the new firmware of the switch?

Options
Related Articles