Votes

Request - Please add two factor authentication to the omada cloud managment.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Votes

Request - Please add two factor authentication to the omada cloud managment.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
25 Reply
Re:Request - Please add two factor authentication to the omada cloud managment.
2021-11-05 11:49:26
What bout the app, it's now unable to access the controller through the cloud.
Options
2022-03-06 05:20:33
This is what holds Omada back from use in small to medium business environments.
Options
Re:Request - Please add two factor authentication to the omada cloud managment. -Solution
2022-03-07 01:01:36 - last edited 2022-03-07 01:08:44

Hi All,

I'd like to close this thread since 2FA has been supported from Omada Controller v5.0.

To enjoy 2FA, please upgrade your Omada Controller to v5.0 or later version. Cheers!

Add a screenshot of part of the Release Note for Controller v5.0.

>> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Recommended Solution
Options
2022-04-12 18:05:55

@Fae 

Will this be added to a local Omada Controller device? I need to be able to enable two factor on my hardware Omada Controller. 

Options
2022-04-13 02:27:39

Dear @Cerberus453,

Cerberus453 wrote

Will this be added to a local Omada Controller device? I need to be able to enable two factor on my hardware Omada Controller. 

Thank you for your valued feedback. Local Omada Controller may not plan to add 2FA at present, I've recorded it for further evaluation.

I'd suggest that you start a new thread in the forum of Requests & Suggestions to submit your demand so that more users who have the same requirement can vote for it. The louder the voice, the sooner it can be realized.

>> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options

Voters 12

+ 8 Voters