TL-SG1016DE V4 kein Internet

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-03-26 15:21:10
Model: TL-SG1016DE  
Hardware Version: V4
Firmware Version: 1.0.0 Build 20191128 Rel.43060

Hello everybody,

now I have a new managed switch for myself at home but unfortunately it's not working well.

I don't have Internet on all devices connected to this switch. Even my laptop is not able to recognise the switch if it's connected directly to this switch. I can access the switch via wifi of my router only. In both cases is it doesn't matter if I'm using DHCP or not... In both cases with DHCP and without DHCP I can reach my switch only if I'm connected to my router. As soon as I'm connected directly with my laptop to the switch I can't reach the switch anymore.

Rather I have enough acknowledge about DHCP router switching and so on, but for know I don't have any ideas how I use the switch properly. It's just a simple network but my wish is it to use a managed switch.

My Network:

Router with DHCP (actually 192.168.8.1, 255.255.255.0 range 192.168.8.2 to 192.168.8.253

Samsung TV

Vodafone GigaTV

XBOX One X

Laptop

Desktop-PC

WD MyCloud 2TB

WD MyCloud 8TB

WD MyCloud 8TB

WD MyCloud 32TB

Canon Pixma LAN

all device using DHCP by router and without switch everything works fine.

with switch only devices connected via wifi or directly via cable to the router are working.

Actually I'm using 2 small switches but I want use my new one.

Maybe anyone just has an idea just for the simpliest as possible configuration example for my switch. I don't need VLAN or anything else... Just only for switch and connecting network devices but able to manage... thats why this switch.

Thanks in advance

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 177

Replies: 0