Omada Controller System Time incorrect since Daylight Saving Time adjustment

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Omada Controller System Time incorrect since Daylight Saving Time adjustment

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
19 Reply
Re:Omada Controller System Time incorrect since Daylight Saving Time adjustment
2021-05-19 18:27:50

1207 wrote

@rjow2021 

What is your user interface set at, under Settings>Maintenance Statistic/DashBoard Timezone:?

@1207 

It's set to "Site's".

Options
2021-05-20 01:45:11

1207 wrote

@rjow2021 

What is your user interface set at, under Settings>Maintenance Statistic/DashBoard Timezone:?

@1207 

Controller's

The controller and site are in the same timezone.

Options
2021-05-24 08:24:56

Dear @linux_paul,

linux_paul wrote

It appears I still have an issue. I have the profile set for wifi on between 5:30am and 11pm. However, tonight it turned off at 10pm.

To better assist you, I'd like to forward your case to the TP-Link support team who will reach you later via your registered email address shortly, please pay attention to your email box and reply back for further assistance. Thank you!

>> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options
2021-05-31 06:39:29

Dear @linux_paul,

The TP-Link support team hasn't received your email reply yet, was your concern resolved finally on your own?

We'd encourage you to share your solution with the community if the issue has been addressed or resolved.

But if the issue still exists, please kindly reply to the email from the TP-Link support team. Thank you!

>> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options
2021-06-09 13:10:08

@Fae 

The issue is still ongoing. 

I've tried deleting the profile and creating two new profiles but the results are unpredictable. Some days they work as scheduled and others they are off by one hour. 

I will be available Friday afternoon -8 UTC or early next week to further troubleshoot. 

Thank you and sorry it took so long to respond. 

Options
2021-06-26 01:22:46

@rjow2021 

this is my experence as well

Options
2021-06-26 03:36:26

rjow2021 wrote

@linux_paul 

Haven't actually used the new DST until now. 

So I set up a test profile to turn on/off an SSID for 15 minutes, and it works as expected. 

I am running the OC200 controller. 

@rjow2021 

It works fine for a quick test, however a schedule set for everyday does not work as expected.

Options
2021-06-26 04:41:29
It was set to Sites and have since changed it to Controllers?
Options
Re:Omada Controller System Time incorrect since Daylight Saving Time adjustment-Solution
2021-08-13 12:23:10 - last edited 2021-08-13 12:23:17

Dear @linux_paul,

linux_paul wrote

It works fine for a quick test, however a schedule set for everyday does not work as expected.

Here is the update on this case:

This issue has been resolved on Controller v4.4.4, you may visit the official website or check the following post for an update.

[New Firmware] Omada Software Controller v4.4.4 has been released on August 13, 2021

Thank you for your attention!

Recommended Solution
Options