Use Fixed IP Address not working.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Use Fixed IP Address not working.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
21 Reply
Re:Use Fixed IP Address not working.
2022-04-02 01:46:03

Dear @bbro,

bbro wrote

Hello @Fae Thanks for the update. The beta firmware seems to fix the issue. I had upgraded to v1.2.0 on the ER605 recently but that didn't fix it. I restarted a camera before installing the beta firmware and it was assigned ip address ...44 even though ...46 was reserved for it. I installed the new firmware and then restarted the camera again and it received the correct IP address ...46! I restarted it again to make sure and it received the correct IP again so looks like it's fixed to me. Hopefully you roll this out to a stable firmware soon as I'd prefer not to be on a beta firmware for long. Thanks.

Glad to hear that the beta firmware helps, your valued feedback is much appreciated!

>> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options
Related Articles