Omada Gateway Cannot Get Full Stealth On The GRC ShieldsUp Test. [Case Closed]

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Omada Gateway Cannot Get Full Stealth On The GRC ShieldsUp Test. [Case Closed]

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
43 Reply
Re:Omada Gateway Cannot Get Full Stealth On The GRC ShieldsUp Test.
2022-02-14 14:35:35

@Fae is that already scheduled or is the date unknown?

Options
2022-02-15 01:23:27

Dear @mackworth,

mackworth wrote

@Fae is that already scheduled or is the date unknown?

Next firmware will include the change of this Beta firmware, but the release date is unknown yet.

I'll update this post once the new firmware is available, welcome to subscribe.

>> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options
2022-03-14 05:13:13
Outstanding support. The beta version resolved our second most concern about the ER605 PERFECTLY! Our second issue is the ER605 in standalone mode trying to find a controller on it's service port and we have not tested 1.2 and will wait to see what the next release brings, but this is great news and a huge step forward. Thank you Z
Options
2022-04-10 02:36:29 - last edited 2022-04-10 02:46:27

@Fae I just recently got my ER605 and also found the newest iofficial firmware did not stealth all of my ports. Thank you for providing this beta release. GRC reports all 1055 ports are stealthed. Performing an external nmap scan against my public IP reports full stealth.Looking forward to it being included in the official release! For reference I am self hosting the Omada controller in a container using podman, works fantastically well and without issue! No problems upgrading via Omada controller. Cannot thank you enough fBor this.

Options
2022-05-16 12:55:33

@Fae Any update on when this will be integrated into 1.2+ firmware versions?

Options
2022-05-17 01:15:37

Dear @mackworth,

mackworth wrote

@Fae Any update on when this will be integrated into 1.2+ firmware versions?

Sorry that I haven't been informed of the time for the next firmware update yet.

I'll keep an eye on the new firmware and update this post once a new firmware is available.

>> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options
2022-07-29 10:52:58 - last edited 2023-01-30 10:56:52

Hi there,

I've updated this topic, please check the main content to get the beta firmware for ER605 V2.

[Solution] Omada Gateway Cannot Get Full Stealth On The GRC ShieldsUp Test.

Updated on July 29, 2022:  

Add the Beta firmware for ER605 V2.

Thank you for your attention! 

Options
2022-07-29 11:39:03

@Fae - thanks - I can confirm that the new firmware has done the trick!

I note that the status page of the ER605 V2 now has "Confidential Only For Test" written on it; I guess this is just because it's beta.

It's working though, so thanks very much to you and the dev team!

Mark

Options
2022-07-29 12:22:26

Thanks! 

I can also confirm using the new beta firmware that i now get full stealth ports according to GRC. (R605 V1 running in standalone mode).

Options
2022-08-01 01:43:11

Dear @gruntfuttock@Adoril,

I've updated the Beta firmware for ER605 v2, which has also fixed the DHCP Reservation issue mentioned in this post.

Options
Related Articles