Omada Gateway Cannot Get Full Stealth On The GRC ShieldsUp Test. [Case Closed]

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Omada Gateway Cannot Get Full Stealth On The GRC ShieldsUp Test. [Case Closed]

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
43 Reply
Re:Omada Gateway Cannot Get Full Stealth On The GRC ShieldsUp Test.
2023-01-20 04:22:21
Until I see a new feature I want to use or I have a problem I am staying on ER605_v2_2.0.2_Build 20220727 (Beta).
Options
Re:Omada Gateway Cannot Get Full Stealth On The GRC ShieldsUp Test.
2023-01-20 05:50:26

Why is everyone not doing external port scanning? The easiest solution for this is to use GRC Shields Up. For those a little more enterprising use some external network and usually the easiest for most is a WiFi hotspot on your phone connected to a laptop and then run a simple nmap.

It is very sad that such a great product is still struggling with such a simple concept that for a router should not once ever have been an issue. Thanks but I'll stick with my UniFi, Ubiquiti and Microtik solutions.

Options
Re:Omada Gateway Cannot Get Full Stealth On The GRC ShieldsUp Test. [Case Closed]-Solution
2023-01-30 10:57:53 - last edited 2023-08-04 07:00:53

Update as of Jan 30th 2023

TP-Link has released official firmware to fix the Full Stealth issue mentioned in this thread.

For ER605 v1/v1.6, ER7206 v1/v1.6, please upgrade to official firmware 1.2.1 or above.

For ER605 v2/v2.6, please upgrade to official firmware 2.1.1 or above.

Attention

Please make sure the "Block TCP Scan with RST" is disabled (you can find it at Firewall > Attack Defense) to get full stealth results.

As the official firmware has been released to fix the issue, this thread will be locked to stop updating.

Any further issues or concerns, please feel free to Start a New Thread from HERE.

To get better assistance, you may check Tips For Efficiently Reporting an Issue In The Community.

>> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Recommended Solution
Options
Related Articles