CPE 710 as a bridge for IP camera

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-01-22 18:43:24
Model: CPE710  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 20201201 Rel. 56722 (0000)

I have 2  x CPE 710 - i use it for IP camera on my suppliers site was writen with BRIDG option but i can not find this option on  the manu  only Acces point Client  AP router and AP router  WISP client - can some one help me.  Dov Avnon www.veiliggevoel.nl The netherlands 

Options
1 Reply
Re:CPE 710 as a bridge for IP camera
2022-01-24 09:51:27

Dear @Dov-Avnon,

Dov-Avnon wrote

I have 2  x CPE 710 - i use it for IP camera on my suppliers site was writen with BRIDG option but i can not find this option on  the manu  only Acces point Client  AP router and AP router  WISP client - can some one help me.

Bridge mode is not supported on the CPE710. Please check the Datasheet from the TP-Link official website for confirmation:

https://www.tp-link.com/support/download/cpe710/

Since the Pharos CPE products are equipped with directional antenna, it's not really suggested to configure one CPE as Bridge mode.
Common Applications for Pharos Products

For your case, it's recommended to set up one CPE710 as Access Point mode while another as Client mode to achieve the "bridge" purpose.

Topology: Internet -----CPE710 in Access Point mode )))((( CPE710 in Client mode ----- IP Camera

More configuration guidance, please refer to the Setup Video.

>> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1276

Replies: 1

Related Articles