Issues with tcp connections between VLANs on the same AP

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Issues with tcp connections between VLANs on the same AP

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
52 Reply
Re:Issues with tcp connections between VLANs on the same AP
2022-08-08 10:02:33

@Fae 

yes it works now, but I think the EAP670 is too sensitive to radar. it seems that it detects radar of other access points nearby. I have also seen that on other access points from TP-Link

Options
Re:Issues with tcp connections between VLANs on the same AP
2022-08-14 15:48:01

Fae wrote

Dear @add1n1,

add1n1 wrote

The issue of channel 100 and powering saving mode not working seems to have resolved itself since I switched AI Roaming off and then back on.

the SSID works after the Channel Availability Check process (1-10 minutes depending on the country) due to the DFS mechanism.

@Fae

Hi Fae, circling back here.

Yes channel 100 does work, it just sometimes takes the full 10mins before the channel becomes active.

There is no weather radar in my area, but there is another network nearby on channel 112.

Full power on channels 30-64 would be greatly appreciated. Most countries allow this.

This wifi space is cleaner for me, but the range reduction of the lower power is noticeable on this model of EAP.

Surely changing country setting should adapt wifi power / bands available?

I have noticed that I cannot select channel 149 at all on this model even with 80mhz or less selected?

Options
Related Articles