ER605 - "Use Fixed IP Address" (DHCP Reservation) Still not working after new Firmware

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

ER605 - "Use Fixed IP Address" (DHCP Reservation) Still not working after new Firmware

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
14 Reply
Re:ER605 - "Use Fixed IP Address" (DHCP Reservation) Still not working after new Firmware
2022-07-05 01:53:18

Dear @Skeidinho,

Skeidinho wrote

Of course I will try to help your Software Engineer, if this is helpfull for you and the other users. Please let me know what I can do.

I am happy to hear from you.

Many thanks for your cooperation. I've created a support ticket via your registered email address and escalated it to our support engineer for further follow up. The ticket ID is TKID220704278, please check your email box and ensure the support email is well received. Thanks!

>> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options
Re:ER605 - "Use Fixed IP Address" (DHCP Reservation) Still not working after new Firmware
2022-07-19 15:59:01

@Fae I am also experiencing this issue and would be happy to help troubleshoot this. This is a new issue that appeared when I upgraded to firmware 1.2.1 on my ER605 (v1).

Options
2022-07-25 08:15:42

Also experiencing issues with an R605 V1 running on V1.2.1 in standalone mode. Once a reservation is made i don't seem to be able to remove it from the list, bit of a pain for devices i no longer own! 

Options
Re:ER605 - "Use Fixed IP Address" (DHCP Reservation) Still not working after new Firmware-Solution
2022-07-27 08:11:11 - last edited 2022-07-27 08:11:16

Dear @Adoril, @BCCL, @PopolZ, @PST_TI, @windows10luke@Riverfront, @Skeidinho, and other community members,

Skeidinho wrote

DHCP Reservation is still not working well, with the latest updates. I currently have 3 devices not using the "fixed IP adress".

Restarting or kicking the clients out, doesn't have any effect.

Sorry for any trouble caused. After further troubleshooting and investigation, the R&D team has finally addressed the issue.

The following solution post has provided the Beta firmware to fix the issue (other beta firmware will be provided gradually).

Solution  ER605 ER7206 - “Use Fixed IP Address” (DHCP Reservation) Doesn't Take Effect

Thank you all for your huge support and patience!

>> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Recommended Solution
Options