EAP225-outdoor showing as disconnected after oc200 updates to 5.3.1

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

EAP225-outdoor showing as disconnected after oc200 updates to 5.3.1

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
12 Reply
Re:EAP225-outdoor showing as disconnected after oc200 updates to 5.3.1
2022-07-28 18:28:21

@mackworth 

1. Revert to working controller

2. Default the problematic AP via controller i/f to device

3. Forget the AP from both OC200 and Linux controller instances

4. Adopt defaulted AP fresh into Linux controller.

No ladder climbing required.

<< Paying it forward, one juicy problem at a time... >>
Options
Re:EAP225-outdoor showing as disconnected after oc200 updates to 5.3.1
2022-07-29 07:52:38 - last edited 2022-07-29 07:53:00

Dear @mackworth,

mackworth wrote

@Fae Any ideas before I get the ladder out and try and reset it?  It shows as connected if I reboot it, but then the heartbeat gets missed and then goes to disconnected.  Clients can still connect and the connection is good (I can stream video from my camera with no issues).  It works correctly on controller 5.1.7.

Thank you for tag me here. I think I'll also suggest you try a reset for checking first. Since the EAP can be managed by the controller for a while, you don't have to get the ladder out to reset it, but just Forget the EAP225-Outdoor when it's shown as connected on the controller, then re-adopt it. If it still doesn't work, you may save a copy of the running log and backup file for further investigation.

Let me know if I can be of any further help then.

>> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options
Related Articles