cpe210 system

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

cpe210 system

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
cpe210 system
cpe210 system
2023-02-25 04:33:44
Model: CPE210  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Greetings all! I'm limited in this field, asking for verification of my potential setup. Wanting to extend wifi to another home appx 500" away, no blockage. Thinking of using two CPE210 plus an EAP110. From what ive read this seems a proper solution. Question: Currenty I have starlink with single ethernet adaptor supplying a Tenda Nova wireless router with 2 ethernet ports, one WAN/LAN and one LAN. Will the tenda the unused port supply the CPE210 or do I need a multiport switch at the starlink ethernet adaptor. Also is CPE210 the same as N300? Thanks!

Options
1 Reply
Re:cpe210 system
2023-03-02 12:20:10

Hello @leewalters ,

CPE210 is a POE device which suports Passive POE, it has a original POE Injector in the package.

Please refer to this:

And the conection method we suggest is like:

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 269

Replies: 1

Related Articles