ER8411- NAT - Virtual server - large range of ports translation not working - both SDN/SA modes

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

ER8411- NAT - Virtual server - large range of ports translation not working - both SDN/SA modes

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
26 Reply
Re:ER8411- NAT - Virtual server - large range of ports translation not working - both SDN/SA modes
2023-03-27 15:21:12
I agree with you, Port Translation is a minimum requirement, and this is why a spent some of my time to expose in public my issue. But perfection is difficult and soon they handle professionally the support, this will help to manage OMADA with DEVICES development that is looking a serious challenge with so many devices with different hardware version in the market. Till the moment we don't fall into a Dead V1 in dev. product I agree to play the game. It append to me already with High End level EAP330 to never seen new firmware after a year of distribution and where some attended functionalities cover by technical sale description was not respected and this is really not acceptable. In term of stability and working "visual gadget" functionalities, I prefer much more TP-Link than UNIFI, but more we advance into SDN Omada, and more I feel we go on the same problems than UNIFI even UNIFI got much less devices to manage. Again I thank @FAE to have take care of my post and Ticket, as the direct EMEA NL eMail support team was really terrible and made me feel the worse of TP-Link. I'm glad to see this life into community forum that is apparently really pro-activ and this is the most important for a brand...the customer communications (voice and share).
Options
Re:ER8411- NAT - Virtual server - large range of ports translation not working - both SDN/SA modes
2023-04-26 07:13:53 - last edited 2023-04-26 11:46:57

Hello @Pascal 

Sorry to bother you here but I'd like to update a solution here.

A newer beta firmware has provided to fix the NAT Virtual server issues, which was made based on the current official firmware 1.0.3.

Solution to ER8411 NAT - Virtual Server or UPnP Not Working Issues

You may follow the above solution post for downloading, and delete the Beta firmware you previously uploaded in this thread to avoid confusion.

Thank you for your attention and have a great day!

>> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options
2023-04-26 11:45:25
Hi @Fae I have update the link with the newest Beta firmware and point the Official post solution too. Thank you for your communication and all the best for you !
Options
2023-04-27 02:58:07

Hello @Pascal 

Thank you for updating the link. I appreciate it. Hope you have a great day!

>> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options
2023-08-28 23:54:51

@Fae 

Hello,

Can you check with engineers if the latest official firmware ER8411(UN)_V1_1.1.0 Build 20230705  include the fix that was into the Beta firmware to resolve the NAT transversal issues ?

Best Regards,

Options
Re:ER8411- NAT - Virtual server - large range of ports translation not working - both SDN/SA modes-Solution
2023-08-29 01:29:16 - last edited 2023-08-29 01:29:40

Hello @Pascal,

Pascal wrote

@Fae 

Hello,

Can you check with engineers if the latest official firmware ER8411(UN)_V1_1.1.0 Build 20230705  include the fix that was into the Beta firmware to resolve the NAT transversal issues ?

Thank you for your inquiry. The NAT transversal issue has been included in the official firmware ER8411(UN)_V1_1.1.0 Build 20230705. I'll update the relevant solution post later.

Recommended Solution
Options
Related Articles