the cpe 610 power fine and i see the blue light blink the first and the third

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-04-02 01:26:23
Model: CPE610  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

i just buy 2 piece of cpe610  one as client one as access point .

but i have a problem the access point when i use it with 2 metre cable CAT6 , it work fine but when i use it with 40 metre cable CAT6 the problem shows up the first blink and the third are blinking but the second not blink so there there is no wifi on it and it doesn't showed in my router . 

is the problem because the distance what is the max distance cable for CPE610 ???

[*] I CAN SEE THE POWER LIGHT GLOWING (THE FIRST LIGHT AND THE THIRD )  ON THE CPE. BUT NOT THE SIGNAL STRENGTH (THE SECOND LIGHT).

Options
1 Reply
Re:the cpe 610 power fine and i see the blue light blink the first and the third
2023-04-03 11:12:07 - last edited 2023-04-03 11:12:32

@brahimdali that length cable should not be an issue. Its more likely something wrong with the cable itself. Also make sure the one in AP mode boots fully and then power the one in client mode.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 352

Replies: 1

Related Articles