ER605 V2 - PXE Boot not working?

ER605 V2 - PXE Boot not working?

37 Reply
Re:ER605 V2 - PXE Boot not working?
2024-02-05 03:07:47

Hi @rb5network 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

rb5network wrote

@Clive_A Got it. Thank you. I saw that it only worked in standalone mode. Sadly, I am using the controller.
I combed through it again, and didn't see a timeline. Does the development team see a potential timeline for V5.15? Thanks again for the swift replies!

Based on the previous conversation I had with the dev, I guess it would be Q2. Just know the information is not definite. And I am not responsible for this statement as well.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Official and Beta firmware. NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ ● Be kind and nice. ● Stay on the topic. ● Post details. ● Search first. Don't be a lazy asker. ● Please don't take it for granted. ● No email confidentiality should be violated. ● S/N, MAC, and your true public IP should be mosaiced.
Options
2024-02-05 03:26:21

@Clive_A Yup. Totally understand. Will keep an eye out for it this year. Thanks again.

Options
2024-03-14 19:20:56

@Clive_A 

Hello Clive,

do you have the Version ER605(UN)_2.2.3 Build 20231201 Rel.57231 for me? 

Greez

Options
2024-03-15 01:46:56

Hi @Marco90 

Marco90 wrote

@Clive_A 

Hello Clive,

do you have the Version ER605(UN)_2.2.3 Build 20231201 Rel.57231 for me? 

Greez

OK.

Here' the downlink: ER605 V2 Next-server Beta for Standalone Mode ONLY.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Official and Beta firmware. NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ ● Be kind and nice. ● Stay on the topic. ● Post details. ● Search first. Don't be a lazy asker. ● Please don't take it for granted. ● No email confidentiality should be violated. ● S/N, MAC, and your true public IP should be mosaiced.
Options
2024-03-30 00:57:25
Hello, I spent the past two weeks building our entire operation around this functionality. I don't think we can wait for v5.15 to come out - that's probably months away, no? Unless you have any better ideas (hopefully) on how to get this to work without disabling omada controller and going stand-alone, please post the working firmware for ER8411 to set correct PXE options. And maybe give me some advice on how to move to standalone without rebuilding the whole network/vlans/etc. Thank you
Options
2024-07-18 21:43:12

@Clive_A 

Hello

Is the an official release that solves the PXE boot problem?

Options
2024-07-19 00:56:50

Hi @WallyJericho 

WallyJericho wrote

@Clive_A 

Hello

Is the an official release that solves the PXE boot problem?

No. Please read the release note of the official releases. The release note will write this if it is optimized.

Options
Related Articles