ER605 V2 - PXE Boot not working?

ER605 V2 - PXE Boot not working?

35 Reply
Re:ER605 V2 - PXE Boot not working?
2024-02-05 03:07:47

Hi @rb5network 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

rb5network wrote

@Clive_A Got it. Thank you. I saw that it only worked in standalone mode. Sadly, I am using the controller.
I combed through it again, and didn't see a timeline. Does the development team see a potential timeline for V5.15? Thanks again for the swift replies!

Based on the previous conversation I had with the dev, I guess it would be Q2. Just know the information is not definite. And I am not responsible for this statement as well.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Beta firmware got some NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ (Disclaimer: Short links are used above solely for guidance to TP-Link subdomains and are safe and tracker-free. Exercise caution with short links from non-official members on forums. We are not liable for external content or damage from non-official members' link use.)
Options
2024-02-05 03:26:21

@Clive_A Yup. Totally understand. Will keep an eye out for it this year. Thanks again.

Options
2024-03-14 19:20:56

@Clive_A 

Hello Clive,

do you have the Version ER605(UN)_2.2.3 Build 20231201 Rel.57231 for me? 

Greez

Options
2024-03-15 01:46:56

Hi @Marco90 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

Marco90 wrote

@Clive_A 

Hello Clive,

do you have the Version ER605(UN)_2.2.3 Build 20231201 Rel.57231 for me? 

Greez

OK.

Here' the downlink: ER605 V2 Next-server Beta for Standalone Mode ONLY.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Beta firmware got some NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ (Disclaimer: Short links are used above solely for guidance to TP-Link subdomains and are safe and tracker-free. Exercise caution with short links from non-official members on forums. We are not liable for external content or damage from non-official members' link use.)
Options
2 weeks ago
Hello, I spent the past two weeks building our entire operation around this functionality. I don't think we can wait for v5.15 to come out - that's probably months away, no? Unless you have any better ideas (hopefully) on how to get this to work without disabling omada controller and going stand-alone, please post the working firmware for ER8411 to set correct PXE options. And maybe give me some advice on how to move to standalone without rebuilding the whole network/vlans/etc. Thank you
Options