Can you see bandwidth moving through a LAG interface?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-07-04 14:23:57 - last edited 2023-07-13 14:27:35
Tags: #LAG
Model: TL-SG3428  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 2.0.10 Build 20221130 Rel.57838

I have several LAG interfaces set up on my TL-SG3428 and would like to see the total amount of bandwidth that moves through them; however, it does not seem like this is possible. 

In the Omada SDN if I hover my mouse over a regular port on the switch, it shows me the total TX and RX that's moved through that port, but when I hover the mouse over a port that's part of a LAG, all it shows me is the other ports in the LAG. 

Is there a way to see how many Bytes have moved through a LAG port or through the LAG interface in total? 

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Can you see bandwidth moving through a LAG interface?-Solution
2023-07-05 01:47:10 - last edited 2023-07-13 14:27:35

Hi @Crowfather,

You can try to navigate to Switch Status and check if that helps.

Path: Insights > Switch Status. There you can use the filter to view what you needed as well as stats of the ports.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Beta firmware got some NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ (Disclaimer: Short links are used above solely for guidance to TP-Link subdomains and are safe and tracker-free. Exercise caution with short links from non-official members on forums. We are not liable for external content or damage from non-official members' link use.)
Recommended Solution
Options
2 Reply
Re:Can you see bandwidth moving through a LAG interface?-Solution
2023-07-05 01:47:10 - last edited 2023-07-13 14:27:35

Hi @Crowfather,

You can try to navigate to Switch Status and check if that helps.

Path: Insights > Switch Status. There you can use the filter to view what you needed as well as stats of the ports.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Beta firmware got some NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ (Disclaimer: Short links are used above solely for guidance to TP-Link subdomains and are safe and tracker-free. Exercise caution with short links from non-official members on forums. We are not liable for external content or damage from non-official members' link use.)
Recommended Solution
Options
Re:Can you see bandwidth moving through a LAG interface?
2023-07-13 14:26:24

@Clive_A 

That did it. Thanks. 

Can we get some sort of toggle option so we can change what the hover display shows on the main switch screen? 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 261

Replies: 2

Tags

Related Articles