Connecting IoT devices

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Connecting IoT devices

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
15 Reply
Re:Connecting IoT devices
2023-11-10 06:09:45

Hi @Lange 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

The only possibility would be the mDNS. This requires your basic network skills to find out your IoT if they use mDNS or not.

Troubleshooting mDNS Repeater on the Router Doesn't Take Effect

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Beta firmware got some NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ (Disclaimer: Short links are used above solely for guidance to TP-Link subdomains and are safe and tracker-free. Exercise caution with short links from non-official members on forums. We are not liable for external content or damage from non-official members' link use.)
Options
2023-11-10 10:59:29 - last edited 2023-11-10 10:59:57

Thank you, I'll check that out Clive_A

Regards, Bart

Options
2023-11-10 13:56:14

@Lange 

Kris K
Options
2023-11-10 15:55:47

@KJK Kris, 

thanks for your thoughts. I really appreciate it, without it we wouldn't find solutions. By the way, this isn't what I was looking for. Please read my posts so that it is clear what problem I am trying to understand. It has already been solved. Thanks again.

Bart

Options
2023-11-11 12:28:06

@Lange 

"Please read my posts so that it is clear what problem I am trying to understand."

Well, I've read your posts unfortunately. My mistake, not yours.

Kris K
Options
Related Articles