Egress ACL not configurable

2024-05-17 09:15:31 - last edited 2024-05-17 09:24:08
Model: SG2016P  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.20.0 Build 20230818 Rel.72032

Hello,

I have a standalone Omada Switch SG2016P. I'm trying to setup MAC-ACLs and having problems configuring it for egress traffic. On the help page of the switch it states: "Direction: Select Ingress or Egress as the binding direction." but I can't seem to find where I would set this to Egress direction. Attached to this post is a screenshot of the Port-Binding Setup page. But as you can see there is no field where I can change the setting from ingress to egress. I couldn't find any other related material, where it's shown but on the product page it states that it supports Ingress and Egress on L2 and L3 Features.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Setup Page for Port Binding an ACL

Options
1 Reply
Re:Egress ACL not configurable
2024-05-20 05:44:39

Hi @cyni0s 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

We only support ingress ACL now. In the future, we may add the egress ACL and the help center is not accurate. Will report this matter to the related teams to change the description.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Official and Beta firmware. NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ (Disclaimer: Short links are used above solely for guidance to TP-Link subdomains and are safe and tracker-free. Exercise caution with short links from non-official members on forums. We are not liable for external content or damage from non-official members' link use.)
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 97

Replies: 1

Related Articles