ER605(UN) V2 2.2.6 20240718 Pre-Release Firmware (Released on July 19th, 2024)

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

ER605(UN) V2 2.2.6 20240718 Pre-Release Firmware (Released on July 19th, 2024)

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
26 Reply
Re:ER605(UN) V2 2.2.6 20240718 Pre-Release Firmware (Released on July 19th, 2024)
2024-07-25 01:25:31

Hi @pjeterr 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

pjeterr wrote

E3372s - 153

Did you reboot or did the router recognize the USB modem after the firmware upgrade?

We assume that this USB modem is not recognized.

And our dev would like to have a remote debug with you. Will create a case for you. Please let me know your time zone and available time. We would like to arrange this as soon as possible.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Official and Beta firmware. NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ ● Be kind and nice. ● Stay on the topic. ● Post details. ● Search first. Don't be a lazy asker. ● Please don't take it for granted. ● No email confidentiality should be violated. ● S/N, MAC, and your true public IP should be mosaiced.
Options
Re:ER605(UN) V2 2.2.6 20240718 Pre-Release Firmware (Released on July 19th, 2024)
2024-07-25 01:43:11

Hi @pjeterr 

Thank you so much for taking the time to post the issue on TP-Link community!

To better assist you, I've created a support ticket via your registered email address, and escalated it to our support engineer to look into the issue. The ticket ID is TKID240769977, please check your email box and ensure the support email is well received. Thanks!

Once the issue is addressed or resolved, welcome to update this topic thread with your solution to help others who may encounter the same issue as you did.

Many thanks for your great cooperation and patience!

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Official and Beta firmware. NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ ● Be kind and nice. ● Stay on the topic. ● Post details. ● Search first. Don't be a lazy asker. ● Please don't take it for granted. ● No email confidentiality should be violated. ● S/N, MAC, and your true public IP should be mosaiced.
Options
2024-07-25 06:56:48

@Fae 

Can you add Link aggregation - bonding feature on this router? and display CPU temperature? . These features are essential!

Options
2024-07-26 09:49:28
Sorry for lack of response but I’m on a business trip. I’ll send you PM with details
Options
2024-07-26 10:17:35
I can’t PM you, so shorten versiona here. My time zone: UTC+01:00 (Warsaw, Berlin). You wrote about ticket but I don’t have any confirmation on email. About router: yes, reboot is by default after FW upgrade, so it was rebooted. When i checked Settings>>wired networks>>internet>>USB modem>>action>> “USB Modem:Identify successfully” so it should work, but Devices>>ER605V2>>details>>USB modem:not connected. I tried a few reboots and change Auth type from Auto to PAP or CHAP (sometimes help). This error keeps coming back from time to time. Regards
Options
2024-07-29 03:18:16

Hi @pjeterr 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

pjeterr wrote

I can’t PM you, so shorten versiona here. My time zone: UTC+01:00 (Warsaw, Berlin). You wrote about ticket but I don’t have any confirmation on email. About router: yes, reboot is by default after FW upgrade, so it was rebooted. When i checked Settings>>wired networks>>internet>>USB modem>>action>> “USB Modem:Identify successfully” so it should work, but Devices>>ER605V2>>details>>USB modem:not connected. I tried a few reboots and change Auth type from Auto to PAP or CHAP (sometimes help). This error keeps coming back from time to time. Regards

I haven't received a reply from your email address p.xxxxx@gmail.com.

I created a ticket via your email and registered the forum.

Please specify the time range that you can be available.

If you haven't received anything from the official email address of TP-Link, please check your junk/deleted.

Options
Related Articles