Improve web interface

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Improve web interface

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
14 Reply
Re:Improve web interface
2015-12-15 09:17:28

alegara wrote

Is not compared the poor options and settings available to change in the Pharos Control with all the options in the web interface...

there are functions on Pharos Control that are not in web interface, and you only configure your CPE once.
i.e. Schedule reboot is not in the interface, its only in Pharos Control, check screens in pages from 7 to 10 here http://www.ryohnosuke.com/foros/index.php?threads/16591/page-7#post-158399
Options
2015-12-15 12:43:08
Yes i configure my CPE once, but if i need to enter to make some changes, e.g. to change the associated AP, in my opinion is very important to improve the load time of the web interface, which compared to other brand is very noticeable the delay time.
Options
2015-12-16 04:55:35
Yes... I think a HTML5 web interface should be more light and fast...
Options
2015-12-17 04:39:00

ghost wrote

in my opinion is very important to improve the load time

today i had the oportunity with a 510 to do some testing, I tested bin 1.3.3 & 1.3.2 with Win 10, i did find a improvment from first bin, takes as usual to load first time, but once loaded moving through tabs its way faster as last year.
@ghost by the way about your other thread Editable configuration file totally agree
Options
Related Articles