CPE210 and Mikrotik in 10Mhz

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

CPE210 and Mikrotik in 10Mhz

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
26 Reply
Re:CPE210 and Mikrotik in 10Mhz
2016-09-28 02:09:01

danymarc wrote

@ghost
1-he wants to say that you been seeking for a solution on Pharos Tp-Link
and Tp-Link wont provide one, cause is not a Tp-Link Bug
2-sobre los 10 años
no olvides que el dinero solo quita el hambre

1- I think if it's a bug of Pharos, because other equipment from other brands work well.
2- El que tenga 10 años en el negocio no me hace ni mejor ni peor que nadie, el tiempo detallado fue como para que tenga un parametro de que no empece con esto hace 2 dias nada mas.
Options
2016-09-28 02:10:45

danymarc wrote

@ghost

1-he wants to say that you been seeking for a solution on Pharos Tp-Link

and Tp-Link wont provide one, cause is not a Tp-Link Bug

2-sobre los 10 años

no olvides que el dinero solo quita el hambre

1- I think if it's a bug of Pharos, because other equipment from other brands work well.
2- El que tenga 10 años en el negocio no me hace ni mejor ni peor que nadie, el tiempo detallado fue como para que tenga un parametro de que no empece con esto hace 2 dias nada mas.
Options
2016-09-28 03:24:23
well ... no one takes credit for your work on this ...

only that if in this business 10 years says, should know that from experience 100% +1 of the WISP's low channel width to avoid saturation at 2.4GHz, knowing that channel wider better data rate to deliver to their customers...

and if doing that, I understand that you can not fight with saturation, there are other alternatives that can be used in cases like this, one they is so consider changing the frequency to 5.8GHz ..

no matter why, it seeks not find it here, plus TP-Link not necessarily should try to fix compatibility problems with other brands, other brands should do the same ... and you should also look for the solution in the forums other brands ...

I hope you find your solution

Good day to all and I leave the thread...

Regards to all...

PD ... do not work for TL ...
Options
2016-09-28 04:46:47

Victor Ramos wrote

PD ... do not work for TL ...

All opinions and views expressed in any forum are solely those of their respective authors and are not necessarily those of TP-LINK or its representatives.
TP-LINK Forum Rules
http://forum.tp-link.com/announcement.php?f=66&a=2
Options
2016-09-28 05:56:23
thank you all for the feedback, i will switch to other brand to avoid issues.

Saludos
Options
2016-09-28 19:44:53
I'd forever want to be update on new posts on this website, saved to favorites!
Options