TP-Link and the government: Wi-Fi for Institute of legislation under the RF government

CUSTOMER PROFILE:

Company: The Institute of Legislation and comparative law under the government of the Russian Federation

Sector: education

INTRODUCTION

In November 2016 TP-Link supplied the equipment for organizing Wi-Fi in the Institute jointly with the system integrator INFOTAKTIKA. INFOTAKTIKA is the Russian system integrator, supplier of the information technologies. It provides wide range of services for development and introducing comprehensive solutions for the business customers, government institutions, healthcare agencies, telecommunication and transportation companies.

The Institute of Legislation and comparative law under the government of the Russian Federation has been the customer for the project. It is a multifunctional centre for legal science of the Russian Federation. The Institute has priority in scientific researches and expert-analytical developments, implemented according to the governments assignment.

CHALLENGE

The Institute is the main venue for convening foreign delegations and agencies, international congresses, worldwide conferences for law-making under the aegis of the RF. The critical challenge of the project is build-up of the high-speed AC Wi-Fi in the conference room, as well as in the reception area.

SOLUTION

“The choice for the solution supplier was based on the requirement for urgent introduction of the Wi-Fi networks within the deadlines and limited budget in order to convene conferences, presentations and possibility for centralized monitoring in distant conference rooms of the customer. Additional goal, perfectly handled by the TP-Link equipment, has been the stable Wi-Fi coverage for the building with thick walls and floor slabs. We would like to express special gratitude to TP-Link for profound participance, assistance and loyalty in successful project. We are looking for further development of partnership, — Arthur Kadyrov, Director for business development of INFOTAKTIKA, stated.

Alexey Usachev, TP-Link Project manager:“Even the seemingly simple challenge requires attentiveness to the detail from the vendor: we have conducted several researches and measurements on the preparation stage jointly with the integrator INFOTAKTIKA, whereupon we considered all the nuances and clients requirements for the topology and network set-up in the Institute, which was built in the end of the XVIII century.”

Critical point of the successful cooperation has been prompt technical support of TP-Link at all the stages of the project: from testing the equipment up to its introduction and set-up.

RESULT

The Institute used the business equipment of TP-Link during the project: Auranet access points EAP330 (AC1900 wireless dual band gigabit ceiling access point) and switches JetStream T1600G-28PS (gigabit Smart PoE+ switch). Before concluding the supply contract the positive load tests were performed within two months. Currently the Institute has stable and reliable Wi-Fi with user and guest authorization according to the Russian Federation applicable law.

T1600G-28PS

EAP330

Comment

Thanks For the Excellent and satisfactory post. I'm happy to see this blog post. Sur Sarita Techknow

Finding useful apps and games for your smartphones is no more difficult with the APKUtils.com site. Speed was too good no tp link router compared to the previous router I was using since 2018.

Thanks for sharing information related to Wi-Fi for the Institute of legislation under the RF government. also to know more about it see it here

Đồ chơi tình dục là các sản phẩm đồ chơi người lớn nhằm sử dụng để thỏa mãn nhu cầu sinh lý cho nam giới, nữ giới và cả les. Ở các nước phát triển trên thế giới như Hoa Kỳ, Anh, Pháp, Đức... đồ chơi tình dục được xem là dòng sản phẩm bình thường như bao sản phẩm khác, tuy nhiên tại Việt Nam với những quan niệm cổ hủ vẫn cho rằng các sản phẩm này là một thứ gì đó không "đàng hoàng".

Shop Tình Ái cho rằng những quan niệm cổ hủ đó là hoàn toàn không chính xác bởi những lợi ích thiết thực mà các dòng sản phẩm đồ chơi người lớn mang lại như:

Giúp giải quyết nhu cầu sinh lý: Con người ai cũng có nhu cầu tình dục. Nếu bạn không có cặp có đôi thì việc sử dụng các sản phẩm hỗ trợ tình dục là hết sức bình thường để có thể giải quyết nhu cầu tình dục của mình.

• Giữ vững hạnh phúc gia đình, tình yêu: Có rất nhiều số liệu thống kê chỉ ra rằng đời sống tình dục góp phần rất lớn trong việc các cặp đôi bị tan rã. Việc không thỏa mãn được bạn tình nếu kéo dài có thể khiến họ ngoại tình, dẫn đến hạnh phúc gia đình bị tan rã. Đồ chơi tình dục có thể là giải pháp tuyệt vời để giải quyết vấn nạn này.

• Giảm nhu cầu với các dịch vụ mại dâm: Như một điều tất yếu nếu con người không có cho mình một người bạn tình hoặc một người yêu thì họ sẽ tìm đến các dịch vụ để thỏa mãn nhu cầu tình dục của mình. Đây cũng là một lý do chính để các sản phẩm đồ chơi người lớn "ra đời".

• Giảm thiểu các vụ quấy rối tình dục: Theo một báo cáo của một tổ chức nghiên cứu hành vi phạm tội của Ba Làn, kể từ khi xuất hiện cũng như cho phép lưu hành các sản phẩm đồ chơi tình dục, thì những vụ quấy rối tình dục tại đây giảm đi đáng kể.

• Hạn chế đáng kể khả năng mắc các bệnh xã hội qua đường tình dục.
  •  
  • Tô thêm "sắc màu" cho đời sống tình dục của chúng ta.
  •  
  • Shop Tình Ái tự tin là nhà phân phối các loại đồ chơi người lớn chất lượng cũng như các sản phẩm đồ chơi tình dục giá rẻ hàng đầu tại thị trường VN:
  •  
  • Đa dạng sản phẩm: Đồ chơi tình dục nam, đồ chơi người lớn nữ và tất nhiên là cả đồ chơi cho les.
  •  
  • Đa dạng chủng loại: Dương vật giả, âm đạo giả, trứng rung, chày rung...

Ngoài ra, Shop người lớn Shoptinhai.org còn cung cấp các sản phẩm liên quan như: bao cao su, gel bôi trơn, sản phẩm chống xuất tinh sớm, hỗ trợ tăng kích thước dương vật...

I think this is one of the most significant pieces of information for me. And I’m glad to read your article. But should remark on some general things, The web site style is perfect, the articles are really great, Here is my Article Field 

You have performed a great job on this article. It’s very precise and highly qualitative. You have even managed to make it readable and easy to read. 

this is very helpful for me .. thanks for providing this type of amazing content .. love from https://finalchoice.com.pk/ ..

i3t3 webinars offers online Stock Market Classes, Share Market Courses, Technical Analysis Training, Algo Trading, WD Gann Trading etc.

i3t3 webinars offers online Stock Market Classes, Share Market Courses, Technical Analysis Training, Algo Trading, WD Gann Trading etc.

Thanks for this insightful article. Precise and easy to undersatnd.  Please post more useful articles. I have always shied away from video marketing, I’m not particular great when being recorded – always a lot of ‘erms’ however this seems to be the way most platforms are turning Discus Fish. Though my personal opinion is that most difficult part to keep is the consistency.

On my side, I guess I will start by creating huge attention from this.

Discus Fish, Live Fish, Aquarium Fish, Tropical Fish, Exotic Fish, Freshwater Aquarium Fish, Saltwater Aquarium Fish

upload
    upload
      Subscriptions