Low Wi-Fi speed when connecting to 5GHz of EAP devices

Used Products:
× 1
EAP225
× 1
EAP225-Outdoor

Recently we receive a feedback from a customer that when enabling Mesh and fixing the channel on the Omada Controller, if the EAP is rebooted, the wireless speed of clients will be affected. Below is the whole story:

With Mesh feature enabled on the Omada controller (Mesh is enabled by default), sometimes in order to get a higher speed, we may set the channel width to 80MHz and fix the channel manually in EAP radio settings.

When connecting to the SSID with the configuration above, the wireless clients will negotiate a high speed with the EAP. Now if we reboot the EAP and after a while when the wireless client connects back, the channel width and the negotiation speed will reduce as the following screenshot shows.

We are now working on it and a beta firmware to solve this issue is already finished. This issue will be completely fixed in the next official firmware release.

If you have the same issue, please feel free to contact us.

Note: This issue only affects EAP225-Outdoor V1.0 and EAP225 V3.0

0 Subscribe Bookmark

Comment

i am having same issue Thanks for Sharing !

Thanks for sharing information. I am getting a problem regarding wifi speed but now it is solved. Bollywood biography. Keept it up

I am using the tp-link router and sometimes the speed of the internet get very slow. After reading this article I resolved my issues and now the speed of internet is fine.Minirumor.keep on posting helpful stuff.

Thanks for sharing useful information. I am going through this problem since last month and finally, I got your website and my big problem is loved. Thanks again for the valuable post, sir.For more visit  <a href="https://builtarchi.com/">architecture</a>

The summer has come, we should buy the best above ground pool for the children. After that, buy the best robotic pool cleaner to keep clean for the pool.

upload
    upload
      Subscriptions