Hotel New Winner Use TP-Link Products to Make a New Network

Used Products:
× 15
EAP225
× 1
TL-SG1016PE
× 1
T1500G-10PS(TL-SG2210P)

I run a hotel called Hotel New Winner. Our hotel is in the bustling city of Kuala Lumpur, and it is also an area that many tourists like to visit.But for so many years, our hotel has been criticized for the fact that we didn't have wireless Wi-Fi, giving some users a bad experience.

The main difficulty in our network layout is that the corridors of our hotel are very narrow and long, and the structure of our hotel is very complicated. It is a building with a long history, so it is not convenient to carry out large structural transformation.

But TP-Link helped us solve this problem. After using their EAPs and switches, the quality of our hotel's wireless network has improved significantly.

Now with this wireless network, we can not only manage it easily through cloud management functions, but also have a login interface dedicated to our hotel.

We didn't have a wireless network before, so there are always customers who give us a bad review. But we haven't received any bad reviews for more than two months since we installed the new wireless network. And now it runs very smoothly, we are really satisfied!

1 Subscribe Bookmark

Comment

Wow, your hotel is looking relay nice and clean. Whatever i have chance to visit Kuala Lumpur for my online trucks booking business, i will stay in your hotel.

Its wonderful, looking at the time and effort you put into your weblog and detailed information you provide. I'll bookmark your weblog and visit it weekly for your new posts.

it is really cool news. we also used Tplink Wi-Fi modem at My Office (My Mobile Reviewer). We are Tech Gadgets Related blog and update many informative articles on a regular basis. Some of our latest contents are "best bezel less phones" and "extramovies" and many more. Visit us ones to get more details about us. 

This is really a very Good news, TP link provide a very good service.

Yoga practice allows our body to rest and release all tension in the posture by smoothly stretching our body parts. Everyone suffers from mental anxiety in some part of their life and yoga is the solution to release these tension. If you want to join yoga teacher training in goa, India then contacts Kashish yoga for multi-style yoga teacher training course.

Yoga has many benefits like reducing stress, sleep more soundly, lowers blood pressure, spiritual growth sense of well being and many more , Here at Kashish Yoga we offer multi-style yoga course such as 300 hours, 200 hours, 100 hour yoga teacher training in goa.

There are so many People want to know about How to get rid of cockroaches in the worlds. but these are the most common German Cockroach & Oriental Cockroach & Madagascar Cockroach found in our office, house & Store room.

I love your story, I will share this with my friends, Yoga has numerous advantages like decreasing pressure, rest all the more adequately, brings down pulse, profound development feeling of prosperity and a lot more, Here at Kashish Yoga we offer multi-style yoga course, for example, 100 hours, 300 hours, 200 hour yoga teacher training in goa, If you need to join any of these courses at that point please visit our site today for more data.

Nice blog!! I really got to know many new tips by reading your blog. Thank you so much for detailed information! It is very helpful to me. Kindly continue the work.

Spoken English Classes in Chennai | IELTS Coaching in Chennai | English Speaking Classes in Mumbai | IELTS Classes in Mumbai

Programming homework Help assistance is provided to American students. It is a legal and reliable company worldwide.

We are the best, and professional digital marketing agency, offering customized and guaranteed digital marketing services for all kind of businesses. Our high rated digital marketing Services are very affordable and reliable to boost the visibility of your brand.

If you are searching for the skilled and experienced blog writers to boost your online image, consider cooperation with us and buy blog writing from our talented and creative writers that produce hundreds of interesting blog articles for many customers. 

upload
    upload
      Subscriptions