Hotel Mincott Bring Guests Nice Experience with Omada

Used Products:
× 4
EAP115
× 1
OC200
× 2
T1600G-28PS(TL-SG2424P)

Hi everyone, I want to share my story with Omada solution.

Just upgrading to Omada networks, full solution for my hotel. 3 months passed away, I am perfectly loving it, my guest all like surfing internet in the room, some of my old customers said the WiFi better than their home.

WiFi has always been my pain point in managing Mincott Hotel, before I have no idea about what hotel networking should be like, our maintenance guy just go to Low yat, buy some model, and install them, but the effect is…….Terrible.

The first time I came across Omada solution, was when I attended the Omada launch event. But due to the budget, finally I chose EAP115 and several T1600G-28PS. Besides, I bought the OC200 to help arrange the cloud management, this small Controller can manage my whole hotel.

Now, without networking issue, I can also remotely control all the WiFi traffic through my PC in the Omada cloud or just through my Omada app.

I really loved it, it is really cost-efficient and suitable for the hotels even with a limited budget.

3 Subscribe Bookmark

Comment

I quite like reading through an article that will make men and women think. Also, many thanks for permitting me to comment!

best mobile service center in whitefiled

oneplus display replacement

Iphone display replacement

https://www.repairtech.in/authorized-apple-iphone-service-center https://www.repairtech.in/authorized-oneplus-service-center

This is a great opportunity and can be an inspiration to other hotel owners to think of their guests as VIPs yet budget friendly accommodation. Nice one!

Trisha for vacant home staging

Hi,

If using the Omada Software Controller existingly, then what should I do if I want to upgrade it to latest version?

Is it just direct install and upgrade to it or I need backup the settings and uninstall the old version 1st?

Will the settings gone after I upgrade to latest version?

Thanks.

good, i think so interesting 

Cùng nhau tải game hack liên quân cho android miễn phí ngay hôm nay

Hotel Mincott is known for its one the best service and good experience an this step will also give them benefits in future. By the way if you are  looking for best Payment Gateway Service visit Payment Gateway Australia.

I really love your site.. Great colors & theme. Did you make this web site yourself? Please reply back as I’m hoping to create my very own blog and would love to know where you got this from or exactly what the theme is named. Thanks!

Best Huawei Mobile Service Center Near me

Best vivo Mobile Service Center Near me

Best Motorola Mobile Service Center Near me

Best Asus Mobile Service Center Near me

LG Stylus 2 service center near me

• is see this hotel picks on goggle and all our looking so nice, if your nay customers need the best services for Laptop Repair Dubai center so you can recommend them this site.

Oh wow so nice and great thanks for sharing information. If you are looking for the best company of Whirlpool washing machine repair Dubai, then visit our website.

oh, great post nice and excellent information thanks for sharing. We give the best offer for Dishwasher repair Dubai at very affordable price. if you are looking for then call us or visit our website.

Nice information your post is really great and excellent. We give best offer of carpentry services Dubai at very affordable prices.if you need to our service then visit our website.

upload
    upload
      Subscriptions