How Bukit Bintang Witnessed the Rise of Omada Solution Popularity in Hospitality

Bukit Bintang is known for Jalan Bukit Bintang, a busy thoroughfare with upscale malls and luxe fashion boutiques. Al fresco bars and live music club line Changkat Bukit Bintang street, while Jalan Alor is a lively strip known for sidewalk restaurants serving Chinese fare like clam soup and buttered prawns.

As the center of Kuala Lumpur, Bukit Bintang, perfectly illustrates Kuala Lumpur City Mottothe land of Contrast and Diversity.

Here you could see the seamless connection of folk life and skyscraper, Magic blend of traditional Malaysian Muslim culture, Chinese Culture, Arabic Culture and modern Contemporary lifestyle.

I lived in Laman Celyon, Bukit Bintang. As Omada Wi-Fi manager with TP-Link, I have visited whole lot of hotels in these areas, and surprisingly found that a lot of hotels have gradually adopted our Omada solution, ranging from budget Inn to High-end hotels. 

“Omada Solution has empowered my business, customers from all over the world now can enjoy the free Wi-Fi and have no complaint since upgrading” -----Kenneth, owner of Anggune Boutique Hotel

“We choose TP-Link Omada solution for its extreme cost-efficiency and high stability, the whole solution simplified my work so much and increase our guest overall experience”——Chris, IT Manager of 5-star Hotel Istana    

Suddenly an Idea hit me: Why not design an Omada Wi-Fi solution Map of Bukit Bintang? I couldn’t wait to tell this wonderful idea with our team member, we were all excited and energized by this idea, having our own TP-Link Omada Map to build clients’ loyalty and help boost their business as well.

After thorough information collection, we finally select 10 hotels as our drop Icon on Map, and let our designer Sally to produce this result. 

We are so happy to see that Omada solution could provide the stable Wi-Fi to empower Bukit Bintang hospitality. Hope more and more clients come and join our Omada Family!

Comment

upload
    upload
      Subscriptions