hashrackLV2Online
Following: 0Followers: 2
Forums/ Controllers
2020-11-21 13:13:04
Re:Omada Controller Client List not Refreshing
@rtadams89 Refresh is not working when it's accessed from Dashboard > Clients/Guests. Refresh and autorefresh doesn't work from there. But if you access them from Clients Menu, both refresh and...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2020-11-21 12:59:58
[Bug] New bug on Time Range after Firmware Update
After updating the firmware of OC200, this new bug/regression pops up. I can't even edit the existing ones, with this format. I'm getting an error: "This field should be visible ASCII." I don't even...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2020-11-08 10:59:05
Re:[Bug] Portal Landing Page: Original URL / Promotional URL
Fae wrote Dear @hashrack , The Controller V4.2.4 has been released which fixs the bug that the Promotion URL doesn't work with ""/"" format. Please check for the update from the official website...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2020-11-08 02:39:06
[Bug] Portal Landing Page: Original URL / Promotional URL
On Portal Landing Page, when "The Original URL" is selected, after successful login, it gets stuck on Success! Redirecting ( 0s )... The Promotional URL, it only accepts top level domains....
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2020-10-30 08:46:50
Re:[Request] Portal Customization - Import Customized Page
@Fae same as last time... it's not a full portal page. have you tried it yourself? I mean use the default template as is, without any changes?
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2020-09-20 14:59:47
Re:Promotional URL Error in version 4.1.5
bonifg wrote Also Logs of Clients' activities doesn't register @bonifg You need to enable History Data Retention for it to work, found under Settings > Controller and enable "Collect Clients' History...
0HELPFULS