Reneetaylor150LV0Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Stories/ WiFi
By 456 2018-09-21 03:47:40

TP-Link Provided Our Dormitory with High Speed & Stable Wi-Fi

Our Ilyas & Mustafa Galadari Group, located in Dubai, is a large-scale company that covers real estate development, hotel management, and automotive sales.There are many employees working in our compa
Stories/ WiFi
By Goerge 2018-10-17 07:08:39

TP-Link Delivers Quality Wi-Fi Experience to Resort Guests

"Reflections" is a resort in Florida, I am a staff member here. Unlike ordinary hotels and small resorts, we have a large golf course, natural beaches, entertainment venues and more, in addition to ro
Stories/ WiFi
By Mars 2019-01-24 00:04:59

Provide network solutions for Ministry of Defense of Netherlands

Customer Profile – Deal IT Located at Coral red 123, 2718 SB Zoetermeer, Netherlands, Deal IT ( https://dealit.nl ) provides a full range of products and services around the IT infrastructure. From PC
Stories/ WiFi
By Richaen 2019-03-07 03:47:00

Hotel New Winner Use TP-Link Products to Make a New Network

I run a hotel called Hotel New Winner. Our hotel is in the bustling city of Kuala Lumpur, and it is also an area that many tourists like to visit.But for so many years, our hotel has been criticized f
Stories/ WiFi
By HowardSmall 2019-07-27 11:50:07

Taking over a network with existing APs

I recently took over administration of a school site that had five EAP225 APs installed. Unfortunately the previous sysadmin had not documented anything, and I mean anything, so it was a hard slog wor
Stories/ WiFi
By AndreaPellegrin 2019-10-26 20:41:48

Hotel sweet hotel

Everything begin a summer day: my friend Angelica ask me to help her with a new business WiFi solution. I always loved Omada Series and so for the first time i found the opportunity for create somethi