Danielperez123LV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ General Discussion
By BingoBonzo 2018-10-23 10:45:11

Where do I find the Deco forums?

It says in the Deco form https://forum.tp-link.com/forumdisplay.php?189-Deco that it has moved here, but I cannot find it?
Forums/ WiFi
By jonas 2019-03-08 09:40:23

Source code template for External Web Portal (Controller 3.1.4 or above)

This document outlines the requirements when establishing an external web portal server. In Omada Controller, External Web Portal can only be used when the portal authentication type is External Radiu
Stories/ WiFi
By Richaen 2019-03-07 03:47:00

Hotel New Winner Use TP-Link Products to Make a New Network

I run a hotel called Hotel New Winner. Our hotel is in the bustling city of Kuala Lumpur, and it is also an area that many tourists like to visit.But for so many years, our hotel has been criticized f
Stories/ WiFi
By Navie 2019-05-15 08:17:21

How Bukit Bintang Witnessed the Rise of Omada Solution Popularity in Hospitality

Bukit Bintang is known for Jalan Bukit Bintang, a busy thoroughfare with upscale malls and luxe fashion boutiques. Al fresco bars and live music club line Changkat Bukit Bintang street, while Jalan Al
Stories/ WiFi
By Mitchell 2018-09-11 09:21:21

With TP-Link, We Have a More Reliable Wireless Network

As a staff member of Al Hayat Hotel Apartments, my colleagues and I have been working at this hotel for many years. Our hotel has a variety of room types, totaling over 100 rooms. Our hotel is located
Stories/ WiFi
By Bagus 2019-02-28 08:05:18

TP-Link Italy Scores at Olympic Stadium Grand Torino

“It’s with the man in the center. Smart pass out to the right! He’s got past his man with those step-overs. The crowd are getting nervy. 0 – 0 on the scoreboard and five minutes left on the clock. It’