DSL Modem&Routers

TP-Link provides modems and modem routers for ADSL/ADSL2/ADSL2+/VDSL access. Share your story and join the discussion with other customers here.
DSL Modem&Routers

Tags

Label

Hello, have already post about this problem in this thread, but probably is better to create a new one since we are talking about a different model. Problem is that after ~ 12 hour of work the Errors
Highlighted Thread
By Stefano________ · Latest post a week ago by Sunshine
38Helpful
21339Views
127Replies
Router has trouble with 3 million DNS requests a day after 4 days. Had internet dropout eg ping to was pausing to 1.1.1.1 and at the same time the router to 192.168.1.1 as well. I had the Ubuntu lan i
0Helpful
20Views
0Replies
Hello, I got a 4g internet dongle, it connects to it separately and I use the internet, but when I connect it to the usb slot of my modem, it is detected, but it does not connect to the internet.
Network Connectivity4g internet dongle
By Mehrdad0 · Latest post a week ago by Mehrdad0
0Helpful
32Views
1Replies
Please provide a link to download the latest Beta firmware for Archer VR600 v2
Firmware Update
By benya2023 · Latest post a week ago by heyigun
0Helpful
1008Views
14Replies
I have recently changed from vdsl to nbn fibre but they out the box in my front room now my modem won't reach my tv in my main room ?? Please help!!
By Melissa_91 · Latest post a week ago by terziyski
0Helpful
53Views
1Replies
My hp computer says shows connected but no WiFi
By drsandra · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Sunshine
0Helpful
54Views
1Replies
As per the comment in the subject line, I have not been able to connect the Archer VR2800 device to the internet when configured in the DSL Modem Router mode. When configured in this mode, I have trie
NBN ConfigurationInternet Connectivity
By Lardan · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Lardan
1Helpful
75Views
2Replies
I want to control a network from a mobile phone
By TD-W896 · Latest post 2 weeks ago by terziyski
0Helpful
52Views
1Replies
I am trying to connect my tp-link AC1200 vr400 in bridge mode to pass a PPPoE connection to my firewall which is located behind the tp-link. With the configuration I have done so far, I have not manag
Network Connectivity
By sbatis · Latest post 2 weeks ago by sbatis
2Helpful
137Views
4Replies
Hello, I have a Vx230v modem. I sent this Vx230v modem to TP-Link Turkey service for connection problems and it was replaced with a new one. I unboxed and installed the new Vx230v modem but nothing ch
By Mockev1z · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Mockev1z
0Helpful
214Views
5Replies