DSL Modem&Routers

TP-Link provides modems and modem routers for ADSL/ADSL2/ADSL2+/VDSL access. Share your story and join the discussion with other customers here.
DSL Modem&Routers

Tags

Label

I'm setting up a WiFi service in a small (10m x 5m) building for a charity client. The WiFi works really well between floors, but the signal is also "visible" outside the building, across the road. Wh
By PeterGarner · Latest post Monday by PeterGarner
1Helpful
49Views
2Replies
hi even my vx1800v has got easy mesh option my TL-WPA7617 can not mesh with it. any reason why?
Network ConnectivityOneMesheasymesh
By darthcypher · Latest post Monday by Sunshine
1Helpful
73Views
4Replies
Hello, I have Bsnl FTTH Connection. Recently bought TP-LINK XC220-G3V. I attempted to set up Internet, but it was not able to connect. The user name, password, and VLAN ID are correct (provided by BSN
Firmware Update
By mahat · Latest post Sunday by Archisman
3Helpful
2389Views
16Replies
I have a payment terminal that keeps getting disconnected after a moment of idling, like 5-10 minutes, and I have to first establish connection by doing a network test, then it reconnects in the Traff
Network Connectivity
By woolwil · Latest post Friday by mikeharing72
3Helpful
67Views
3Replies
Using the Tether app on my iPhone, I have just found that the one I was using iPhone XR and my separate work iPhone 12 were showing under wired connection on the Clients list rather than wireless. The
OneMesh
By Paul_S_ · Latest post Friday by terziyski
0Helpful
80Views
5Replies
Hi. We have problem with connecting to Internet for several days. Our modem model is: TD-W8961N(EU). I live in Iran, Tehran. I have understood that when the Internet disconnected, in 192.168.1.1 I wil
Firmware UpdateNetwork Connectivity
By MohammadTaha · Latest post a week ago by SNZTEGCo36240D
0Helpful
78Views
4Replies
I have been using my Archer VR600 version 1 for about 7 years. I prefer ethernet connections but accept that it's increasingly useful to have wi-fi at times. With this in mind, I recently bought an TP
By hopkins · Latest post a week ago by terziyski
1Helpful
118Views
7Replies
TP Link XC220 G3v V2 (2.x.xxxxxx) Firmware update POST: TP Link XC220 G3v V2 Firmware update - Home Network Community (tp-link.com) Official Release (BR): https://www.tp-link.com/br/support/download/x
By Archisman · Latest post a week ago by Archisman
1Helpful
299Views
2Replies
Good Day, I forgot my login password. Device login password
By mustafa-6 · Latest post a week ago by terziyski
0Helpful
47Views
1Replies
I have this router about 3 months and its was work perfect, connection type is: optic fiber connected to optic transmitter and with RJ-45 CAT6 cable into the roruter VR 600, The issue starts about one
Firmware UpdateNetwork Connectivity
By easyJet · Latest post a week ago by terziyski
0Helpful
86Views
3Replies