DSL Modem&Routers

TP-Link provides modems and modem routers for ADSL/ADSL2/ADSL2+/VDSL access. Share your story and join the discussion with other customers here.
DSL Modem&Routers

Tags

Label

This Article Applies to: Archer VR2100 V1, VR2100v V1, VR600 V3, VR400 V3, VR2800 V1 Issue Description: After updating the OpenVPN client version, some users might be unable to connect to the OpenVPN
VPNOfficial
By Sunshine · Latest post a week ago by Sunshine
22Helpful
5954Views
14Replies
Hi All, Occasional there is some feedback that there is no internet service after quick set-up. Since most of our DSL modem routers, such as VR400/VR600/VR2100, etc. support multiple working modes, we
Highlighted ThreadNBN ConfigurationOfficial
By David-TP · Latest post 2 weeks ago by 1111ww1111
6Helpful
7442Views
8Replies
Some customers may encounter an issue when setting up the VoIP service on the TP-Link VoIP modem routers. Refer to this article to troubleshoot first on your own before reaching out to a tech support
VoIPInstallationHighlighted ThreadOfficial
By Kevin_Z · Latest post 2023-09-21 10:03:48 by IMRANAE
8Helpful
11238Views
14Replies
hi i have same problem with modem archer vr400 v3. https://community.tp-link.com/en/home/forum/topic/271574?page=1 it have 2 hidden wifi network (2.4 GHz and 5 GHz) When will the new version of the pr
Highlighted ThreadOneMeshOfficial
By mehdi_08 · Latest post 3 weeks ago by SujonAkondoO62
52Helpful
7391Views
46Replies
Hello, I am using ARcher VR2800 modem. Even though I reset the device to factory settings twice, I cannot view the traffic monitoring page. The traffic tracking page appears as a completely blank, whi
By nazmiuyar · Latest post 6 hours ago by nazmiuyar
0Helpful
28Views
2Replies
What is problem in my router, when the router is on sometimes lost connection
Network ConnectivityFirmware UpdateNBN ConfigurationPort Forwarding
By Danishel · Latest post 7 hours ago by Sunshine
0Helpful
15Views
1Replies
Just bought a VX1800v Cannot get it to connect to Sky broadband (UK) I currently have a VR2100 which is working ok, but I cannot get the VX1800 to work. I have tried the quick setup with the Tether ap
Network ConnectivityInstallation
By Technaudio · Latest post Yesterday by Sunshine
18Helpful
423Views
14Replies
Please provide a link to download the latest firmware for Archer VR600 v2
Firmware Update
By Mertau · Latest post Monday by terziyski
0Helpful
25Views
1Replies
Hello everyone I have a major issue with my Vr300 v2, which is already on the latest version of updates. The issue in short is that I can't turn off the internet for connected devices and control them
Parental controls
By uossry · Latest post Monday by terziyski
0Helpful
19Views
1Replies
I'm setting up a WiFi service in a small (10m x 5m) building for a charity client. The WiFi works really well between floors, but the signal is also "visible" outside the building, across the road. Wh
By PeterGarner · Latest post Monday by PeterGarner
1Helpful
48Views
2Replies