DSL Modem&Routers

TP-Link provides modems and modem routers for ADSL/ADSL2/ADSL2+/VDSL access. Share your story and join the discussion with other customers here.
DSL Modem&Routers

Tags

Label

Hi, tp-link Archer vr400 AC1200 v.3 (Firmware up-to-date) modem has a wireless problem on both 2.4GHz and 5GHz connections. Wi-fi clients cannot establish a continuous and stable internet connection o
Network ConnectivityFirmware UpdateVPNAddress Reservationwireless
By garasakal · Latest post Yesterday by terziyski
1Helpful
71Views
5Replies
Apparently tp link is connected to device but no internet
By bilb1 · Latest post Tuesday by terziyski
0Helpful
22Views
1Replies
Hi My Archer VR400 5GHZ band is unstable , from time to time it shows (Conntected without internet), However the 2.4GHZ is working properly the settings for Channel ,Bandwitdth are set to (Auto) for b
By Yakoot87 · Latest post Tuesday by Marvin_S
0Helpful
27Views
1Replies
I'm unable to upgrade the firmware. I tired the most current version and the previous version as well. Each attempt ends with "Error code: 71211". I'm sure I'm uploading a correct .bin file. What seem
Firmware Update
By XiTo · Latest post Monday by XiTo
1Helpful
126Views
7Replies
Hi, Can someone please message me the Latest Beta Firmware download for the V600V2 please?
Firmware Update
By DOGGAVELI · Latest post Sunday by DOGGAVELI
0Helpful
57Views
2Replies
Please provide a link to download the latest Beta firmware for Archer VR600 v2
Firmware Update
By benya2023 · Latest post Sunday by DOGGAVELI
0Helpful
1170Views
15Replies
Hello, I have a Vx230v modem. I sent this Vx230v modem to TP-Link Turkey service for connection problems and it was replaced with a new one. I unboxed and installed the new Vx230v modem but nothing ch
By Mockev1z · Latest post Sunday by Mockev1z
0Helpful
433Views
12Replies
Hello, Can you tell me if I can use my Archer VX1800v as the main (non-satellite) router in an EasyMesh network using ethernet backhaul? I'd like to buy something like an AX53 or an AX73 and connect i
By avt3egyx · Latest post Sunday by terziyski
1Helpful
38Views
1Replies
Hello, I have Bsnl FTTH Connection. Recently bought TP-LINK XC220-G3V. I attempted to set up Internet, but it was not able to connect. The user name, password, and VLAN ID are correct (provided by BSN
Firmware Update
By mahat · Latest post Sunday by sasebruh
4Helpful
2944Views
18Replies
I've updated my device (td-w8961n v3) from 3.0.0 Build 170919 Rel.21648 to 3.0.0 Build 180118 Rel.05999, And it seems that's last update for firmware v3, So can I upgrade my device td-w8961n v3 firmwa
Firmware Update
By leed80 · Latest post Friday by terziyski
0Helpful
86Views
1Replies